martes, 23 de septiembre de 2008

Ray of light - Madonna


MusicPlaylistRingtones

♪♪ Zephyr in the sky at night I wonderDo my tears of mourning sink beneath the sunShe´s got herself a universe gone quicklyFor the call of thunder threatens everyone
And I feel like I just got homeAnd I feelAnd I feel like I just got homeAnd I feelFaster than the speeding light she´s flyingTrying to remember where it all beganShe´s got herself a little piece of heavenWaiting for the time when Earth shall be as one
Quicker than a ray of lightQuicker than a ray of lightQuicker than a ray of light
And I feelQuicker than a ray of light
Then gone forSomeone else shall be there
Through the endless years
She´s got herself a universe
She´s got herself a universe
She´s got herself a universe
And I feel And I feel And I feel like I just got home
And I feel Quicker than a ray of light she´s flying
Quicker than a ray of light I´m flying ♪♪

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

Uhm... me da vergüenza decirlo pero esa cancion me gustaba en la primaria jijiji

Alejandro said...

aaa no puedo escucharla ahorita pork ya todos stan dormido pero la escuchare mañana almenos la letra esta bonita =)

A.- said...

ummm no soy muy fan de este estilo, pero me gustó, fue divertida, jajaja hasta la estaba coreando.

Saludos!

Mary Lovecraft said...

Ah! Madonna la gran Mita!!!

ella no es de un estilo, sino que todos los estilos viven en ella, por eso me gusta...haga lo que haga.

un beso, linda!! te sigo leyendo, jajajjaj estoy enganchada a tu blog!!

;)


¿Quieres ir?

Mes a mes :)


Al país de las maravillas...
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker